skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Notes from the Shore
Tuesday, January 01, 2013
That definitely has to be the most productive first day of the year so far!
No time to muse about the year to come yet, but it definitely looks good.
1 comment:
Rajiv Sankarapillai
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3:31 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ramya
If I had a good answer to that, what is the point of the rest of my life.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
I love.....
I really don't feel like I am going to be a 21 year old in another hour and a half....Most certainly, the last three have been the most ...
The beep beep thing
My 5 year old cousin was present at the funeral of a family member. In an attempt to clarify things she promptly asked her mother, "peo...
Bizarre!
They had never been in such a precarious position. Ever since they had got out of the box, they had been exposed to pretty rough weather but...
A fresh breath
A bunch of fresh, crisp Rs. 100 notes pop out of the thin slot in a sudden, swift motion; still hanging onto the machine. The shrill ...
Customary New Year Post
Once again it feels like I have outgrown expressing my disappointments/joy about the past and hopes for the next year, here. There seems to ...
1 comment:
Post a Comment