I like how I don't have to bother about making conversation when you are around. I like how I always have loads of fun and laugh my heart out when I am with you. I am glad for the fact that I really can count on you and you have always been there.And its fun that you always have a tangential viewpoint. I love that I can discuss almost anything on the planet with you, without feeling awkward. I love your seemingly rational outlook towards life and how it helps break down my issues. I love how you are hard to comprehend, and your rare curt remarks do put things in perspective.I love how I can spar with you on a range of topics quite different from what I am usually exposed to. I love the way you look at me and smile coyly every single time we pass each other although all we have have exchanged is a hello. I find it intriguing how I spend so much time thinking about you and how thrilled I am to see you even though I know next to nothing about you.
Yet it seems so hard to be 'in love.' Maybe you have to be young and foolish for that. Or if atleast a bunch of the above happened to be with respect to a single person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha ... nice ending :)
Post a Comment